AT SEK EL CASTILLO
Our schools offer educational stages from Infant Education (4 months) to Baccalaureate.
We foster the training of skills and abilities that guarantee an international and global education.
We are pioneers in Spain in implementing International Baccalaureate programmes.
International Sports Academy
for students between 10 and 18 years of age
• Flexible lesson timetables.
• Bespoke programmes and training systems tailored to the athlete’s level, in order to develop their technical, physical, tactical and mental parameters.
• Learning of time-management strategies and getting the most out of study times.
Coaching service and psychological and mental support with the collaboration of experts from the Camilo José Cela University (UCJC) School of Education and Health.
• Leading experts: Teachers, tutors and a guidance department meet the academic and personal needs of each student.
• Specific dietary advice, supervised by an expert in nutrition.
Medical, nutritional and physiotherapy service in collaboration with the UCJC School of Education and Health.
Education through sport, impacting positively in the development of pupils and students through sporting values. Collaboration with the UCJC School of Education and Health and the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Sporting Health (AEPSAD).
• The SEK International Sports Academy has swimming, tennis, golf, horse-riding and winter sports programmes.
‘High performance athletes have many responsibilities and that requires great effort and dedication, which is why it is very important that we carry out our academic education at a centre like the SEK International Sports Academy, where they understand our need perfectly.’
OUR FACILITIES AND HALLS OF RESIDENCIES