The UCJC offers you an education that offers the possibility of getting the most out of your university years inside and outside the classroom
Our academic offering rests on three tenets that are embedded in our DNA: an interdisciplinary, innovative and international approach
International Sports Academy
for university students
• Devote part of their day to training in their chosen sport.
• Enjoy flexibility to meet commitments and combine studies and exams with their different competitions.
• A tutor: to help and advise each athlete on their university studies.
• Support student: assisting the athlete in any matters over the academic year.
• Access a virtual platform where they can maintain a fluid relationship with lecturers and online academic content.
• Access a psychological, mental training and coaching service in collaboration with the UCJC School of Education and Health.
• Plan any changes to their curriculum based on their individual needs.
• Medical, nutritional and physiotherapy service in collaboration with the UCJC School of Education and Health.
• Support and preparation for future job market insertion.
• Education through sport, impacting positively in the development of pupils and students through sporting values. Collaboration with the UCJC School of Education and Health and the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Sporting Health (AEPSAD).
• The SEK International Sports Academy has swimming, tennis, golf, horse-riding and winter sports programmes.
“High performance athletes need a university study plan suited to their daily sports routine and all of their education, tutoring and assessment”
OUR FACILITIES AND HALLS OF RESIDENCIES